Pretty Little Liars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story is only just beginning in Rosewood, so prepare yourself...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome
You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! Pllwelcome
Welcome to Pretty Little Liars!
We accept Originals && Canons, we need characters at the moment so feel free to join!
Setting & Updates
You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! Pllsu We are set in the present day, in Rosewood, Usa.
Updates -- The Site Opening!
Staff
PhotobucketYou nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! 185782_1917293011754_1224858854_2286905_1849658_n-1
You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! Hannamarin
Spotlight
You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! Pllspot Female of the month

Male of the month

Member of the month

Golden Member of the month

Topic of the month

Quote of the month

You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones

You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! Empty
PostSubject: You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie!   You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:34 am

center]Welcome to Rosewood High, Stranger

You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! Edu5_618x768-540x671%5B1%5D

Alexander Fernando "Alex" Jones

So... Care to introduce yourself

Character Name;; Alexander Jones
Nicknames;; Alex, Great Nig*a, Koukou-Sei Tantei (Highschool Detective), weird spanish guy.
Character Age;; 16
Character Gender;; Male
Sexual Orientation;; Straight
Canon Or Original;; Origianl (But somehow I wanted to say that he was friends with Aria.)
History;; [At least 2 paragraphs] He grew up in Rosewood. He had beem aquantied and was friends with some of the Pretty Little Liars. He was a singer and a dancer, but mystery was his game. He was friends with Aria not close. More like the person you see in the hall and hug friend.

His mom is a Hollywood and Spanish Actress. His dad was black and American and his mom was white and spanish ((Same thing in Real Life)) His dad died in WWII ((Not in real life)) and was a war hero.

He has taken it hard and gotten himself into trouble, he was traveling around with his mom, learing cool things from countries, to knowing hot taste and smell electricity, to martial arts and Parkour ((FreeRunning, Real life)) and read Sherlock Holmes books. He became a kid who helped the Police and made them feel stupid.
Roleplay Sample;; [At least 2 paragraphs]Rekon moved out the way of the Kazekage's hits. He heated up his spit and turned his sand into glass. Rekon chakra came in fire mode. Rekon disinigrated himself and got out sands reach, his sand formed him. "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet!" Rekon sent a fire dragon at him. Rekon looked, "I WONT LOSE TO YOU!" He yelled.

His Uncle had come, Rekon took a breath. He gave a look to his Uncle like saying Any Oxygen Justu that puts more Oxyen in the air? Rekon looked at the sand guy. Rekons eyes had become the Eight-Tail's eyes. "NO!" Rekon yelled. The Ox was taking over him, one tail already coming out.

((From A Naruto RPG UzuChia V2))

Wait a second, what about the real you?

Real Name;; Kelvin Jones
Real Age;; 12 almost 13
Experience;; I've peen RPing for 3 years now.
How can we contact you?;; Email or PM
Anything Else;; The part where my mom was white and Spanish and my dad was black and American was true. And I do know Martial Arts. Only a little bit of FreeRunning.

Back to top Go down
Aria Montgomery
Admin
Aria Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie!   You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:39 am

Unaccepted, there are a few coding & spelling errors in there. Sorry. Also we'd like to remind you that you cannot post anywhere until accepted. Thanks & once again, sorry. Fix your app & then repost for acceptance.
Back to top Go down
https://prettylittleliars.board-directory.net
Emily Fields

Emily Fields

PostSubject: Re: You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie!   You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:44 am

TROLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie!   You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie! Empty

Back to top Go down

You nig*as as sweet as pumpkin pie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pretty Little Liars :: Settling Down? :: Applications-
Jump to: